Our mission is to create innovative, meaningful 3D AR/VR experiences used for clients that have a diverse set of needs. If you have worked with Hololens, Oculus Rift, Vive, GearVR, ARKit, or similar technologies, and are excited to be able to bring your experience to our team, read on!
Your goal will be to help us build out new ideas and prototypes fast, iterate rapidly and test assumptions on real world cases. And yes, although we are talking about VR, AR, MR, and other fancy words ending with an R, none of this matters if it's not applicable to reality, and that's why we are looking for candidates hungry to solve real-life problems and test new ideas that maybe, just maybe, will work!
This is a unique opportunity to join an experienced team at an early stage, to evaluate and test new technologies around AR/VR, and their impact on the way people, build, learn and experience new products.
- Prototype and build next-generation AR/VR products in either Unity/C# or Unreal /C++
- Develop and support engaging high-quality, polished and reliable interactive applications
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions to develop innovative VR/AR experiences
- Provide advice and experience to develop efficient production workflows
- Stay current with trends in the industry and identify technical innovations
- Take ownership of project needs and communication
- Work with a cross-functional team while ensuring that assigned projects are being completed in a timely manner
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of development experience in C#/Unity 3D or C++/Unreal Engine
- Experience with mixed reality development (including VR and AR) using any platform (Microsoft HoloLens, Windows Mixed Reality, Oculus Rift, Samsung GearVR, Google Daydream, HTC Vive)
- Strong experience in using third party APIs and SDKs
- Experience turning concepts into highly-polished interactive programs
- Experience with modern graphics APIs (e.g. OpenGL, DirectX, Metal, Vulkan)
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new technologies as needed
- Exposure to mobile development
- Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns and data structures
- Experience with version control software. Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to work well as part of a collaborative development team
- Sample of AR/VR work to show and discuss
Epigraph is an experiential design studio based in Kansas City, MO. Full-time, in-house employment only. Candidates must be legally employable in the U.S. We offer competitive compensation, genuine culture and creative opportunity.