Epigraph is changing e-commerce by creating beautiful web experiences that bring products to life. We exist to set up our customers for success now and in the future through measurable, impactful results. We’re here to help our customers grow and thrive in the ever-changing online market – and we’d like you to grow with us!
Our rapidly growing client base encompasses various industries— from savvy startups to Fortune 500 enterprises.
Our Platform engages with millions of customers regularly and delivers product experiences that range from Augmented Reality, Virtual Photography, Product Tours, Product Configurators, and many more. Our work domains cover complex areas of product visualization to the typical needs of a B2B SaaS solution. We’re looking for talented engineers passionate about building a great customer experience and supporting a fast-growing company.
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer (Java, Ruby) for our office in the Kansas City Metro area to work on our team! In this role, you will be responsible for developing rich, engaging web application components and Backend Asset Management System.
- You’ll work closely with our Product team and to ensure Epigraph products and customer experience stay best in class.
- Backend work will include technologies such as Java, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Postgres, Spring and containerization technologies such as Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Full stack development includes participating in working with a Solution Architect to define business cases, as well as the full lifecycle of development from conception, analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment, and creating/using APIs to add dynamic features to web applications.
- Utilizes Continuous Integration to help perform builds and deployments to various testing and development environments.
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
- Contributes to technical research on new technologies
- Estimates level of effort, evaluates new options of similar technology, offers suggestions to improve processes, and provides feedback on some design aspects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering AND a minimum of 2 year relevant experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must demonstrate proficiency and possess experience necessary to develop moderately complex software in Java, Ruby or other selected languages
- Proficient knowledge, utilization and mastery of relevant software engineering tools (configuration management systems, build processes, debuggers, emulators, simulators and logic analyzers)
- Experience with Spring Boot and Cloud Native Micro-Services
- Experience using CI/CD tools (CircleCI, Jenkins, Spinnaker, ArgoCD)
- Experience / willingness to work with migrating legacy code to micro-service architecture is desired
To start by the end of October 2021
- All-embracing Benefits - Comprehensive insurance package, including medical, dental, vision
- Time Off - We offer unlimited vacation for full-time employees
- Technology and Tools - We provide leading technology for our teams
- Hybrid Work - Work from home, the office, or a hybrid of the two