Epigraph creates 3D commerce solutions for brands, retailers and e-commerce companies. We exist to deliver revenue impacting, measurable, future-proof 3D product experiences wherever they can provide value. We're here to help our customers grow and thrive in the ever-changing online market – and we'd like you to grow with us!
Our rapidly growing client base encompasses various industries— from savvy startups to Fortune 500 enterprises.
The Epigraph 3D Commerce Platform delivers augmented reality, product configuration and 3D viewer experiences to millions of users across a wide range of channels. Our work domains cover complex areas of product visualization to the typical needs of a B2B SaaS solution. We're looking for talented engineers passionate about building a great customer experience and supporting a fast-growing company.
We seek a local Technical Support Analyst to join our KC Team, where you will be responsible to support our custumers usign our products.
We are looking to hire a well-organized technical support Analyst to provide front-line IT support to all our customers. Your primary function will be to answer support tickets and support emails and assist with whatever technical issues the client may be facing.
To ensure success as a technical support analyst, you should have in-depth knowledge of software systems, high-level interpersonal skills, and the ability to solve complex IT issues.
What you'll do
- Support user-facing applications in a fast-paced environment
- Provide superior customer service and ensure outstanding quality
- Talking directly to the customer to determine the nature of the technical issue.
- Providing the customer with resolution choices.
- Troubleshoot and document technical issues Epigraph's software
- Create technical documentation to help onboard new customers
- Escalate unresolved issues when needed, and maintain ownership of cases through their resolution
- Ensure the required response and resolution times are met
- Collaborate with and support other team members
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science.
- 2 years of work experience as a support technician.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with both the Waterfall and Agile development models
- Knowledge of operating systems, office software, enterprise software, and server systems.
- Ability to provide friendly and professional customer service
- Ability to learn quickly and then use that knowledge to solve problems effectively
- Strong computer and software development skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities
- To start by immediately.
- Competitive salary
- All-embracing Benefits - Comprehensive insurance package, including medical, dental, vision
- Time Off - We offer unlimited vacation for full-time employees
- Technology and Tools - We provide the leading technology for our teams
- A fun and light work environment with serious responsibilities