Epigraph creates 3D commerce solutions for brands, retailers and e-commerce companies. We exist to deliver revenue impacting, measurable, future-proof 3D product experiences wherever they can provide value. We're here to help our customers grow and thrive in the ever-changing online market – and we'd like you to grow with us!
Our rapidly growing client base encompasses various industries— from savvy startups to Fortune 500 enterprises.
The Epigraph 3D Commerce Platform delivers augmented reality, product configuration and 3D viewer experiences to millions of users across a wide range of channels. Our work domains cover complex areas of product visualization to the typical needs of a B2B SaaS solution. We're looking for talented engineers passionate about building a great customer experience and supporting a fast-growing company.
We are seeking a Visual Designer to join our team in Kansas City.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the product and marketing departments to create high quality visual design solutions
- Brainstorm to craft simple solutions for complex problems for B2B products
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows
- Improve our design systems and solidify our brand usage across multiple mediums
- Support our client’s goals and ensure peak performance of our products on our customer’s PDPs
- Assist with branding client-facing collateral
- Work closely with our product and customer success teams to help design our client-facing CMS system
- Build out and help design new landing pages on our website and viewinyourspace.com, including special PDP demo pages
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using Figma and Webflow
What You Bring
- An eye for detail
- In-depth knowledge of native behavior of iOS, android design patterns and responsive web design standards
- Keen ability to advocate for the needs of the users with intuitive designs and ideas
- Well-versed in using design tools Figma, Adobe Suite, Sketch to create top-notch products and deliverables
- Proactive, adaptable and results-oriented in every task you undertake
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work nimbly across multiple projects, with fast-paced, iterative product development cycles
- To start as soon as possible
- All-embracing Benefits: Comprehensive insurance package, including medical, dental, vision
- Time Off: We offer unlimited vacation for full-time employees
- Technology and Tools: We provide leading technology for our teams
- Hybrid Work Model: Flexible combination of working in-office and working from home/remote