Epigraph creates 3D commerce solutions for brands, retailers and e-commerce companies. We exist to deliver revenue impacting, measurable, future-proof 3D product experiences wherever they can provide value. We're here to help our customers grow and thrive in the ever-changing online market – and we'd like you to grow with us!
Our rapidly growing client base encompasses various industries— from savvy startups to Fortune 500 enterprises.
The Epigraph 3D Commerce Platform delivers augmented reality, product configuration and 3D viewer experiences to millions of users across a wide range of channels. Our work domains cover complex areas of product visualization to the typical needs of a B2B SaaS solution. We're looking for talented engineers passionate about building a great customer experience and supporting a fast-growing company.
We are seeking a remote Visual Designer to join our team.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the product and marketing departments to create high quality visual design solutions
- Brainstorm to craft simple solutions for complex problems for B2B products
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows
- Improve our design systems and solidify our brand usage across multiple mediums
- Assist with branding client-facing collateral
- Build out and help design new landing pages on our website and viewinyourspace.com, including special PDP demo pages
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using Figma and Webflow
- Responsible for editing Creative Content into appropriate formats to be diffused across the different mediums and campaigns
What You Bring
- An eye for detail
- In-depth knowledge of native behavior of iOS, android design patterns and responsive web design standards
- Keen ability to advocate for the needs of the users with intuitive designs and ideas
- Well-versed in using design tools Figma, Adobe Suite, Sketch to create top-notch products and deliverables
- In-depth knowledge in After Effects or Premier or Final Cut Pro or Davinci Resolve
- Proactive, adaptable and results-oriented in every task you undertake
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work nimbly across multiple projects, with fast-paced, iterative product development cycles
- This is a full time position to start in start in September 2022
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.