Epigraph is seeking an experienced Visualization Developer to join our Production Team.
The candidate will be an accomplished 3D artist, a team player, and passionate about quality work. Sound like you? Read on!
- Complete final quality production work on interior and exterior stills and animation
- Animation work, such as animatics, edits, rendering (the technical side) and post production
- Determine and define scope and objectives for visualization projects
- Work with in-house and external production teams, maintaining accountability for time efficiency and quality of output
- Provide regular production performance reports and recommendations to management
- Maintain a cutting-edge knowledge of the technology and markets Epigraph serves (primarily 3D visualization, augmented reality and animation) to help the company better understand and adapt to opportunities.
- A strong arch-viz portfolio
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Expert in 3D Studio Max and V-ray
- Experience in real-time rendering a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Highly creative, with an eye for lighting, composition and photo-realism
- Excellent skills in problem solving and innovation
- Proactive and takes initiative
- All-embracing Benefits - Comprehensive insurance package, including medical, dental, vision
- Time Off - We offer unlimited vacation for full-time employees
- Technology and Tools - We provide the leading technology for our teams
- A fun and light work environment with serious responsibilities
This position is required to be available at our Kansas City Metro area office.