Jr. Visualization Designer
Epigraph creates beautiful 3D assets that bring products to life. We exist to help set our customers up for success now and in the future through measurable, quantifiable results. We’re here to help our customers grow and thrive in the ever-changing online market–and we’d like you to grow with us!
We’re a team of enthusiastic, curious and down-to-earth creators who produce compelling visual experiences. This is a place where ambitious creativity, initiative and autonomy are highly valued. Epigraph offers competitive compensation, a unique culture and opportunities for growth.
We’re seeking an Junior Visualization Designer to join our Kansas City team. This is a full-time position and you need to be able to work in the USA to apply.
What You’ll Do
- Create 3D products from references
- Build materials from design specs
- Present multiple types of products in different contexts
- Realistically light and texture product scenes
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
What You Bring
- A strong product-viz portfolio
- Experience in PBR workflow
- Well rounded knowledge with one of these major DCCs is required: 3ds Max, Houdini or Blender
- Solid understanding of best topology practices when modeling from scratch
- Good knowledge of game asset creation workflows ( UV unwrapping, baking, LOD creation)
- Experience with real time game engine
- You’re not afraid to try new things and work with our technology team to realize new workflow practices
- Highly creative, with an eye for lighting, composition and photo-realism
- Great skills in problem solving and innovation
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Proficient with Substance Painter