Motion Graphics Designer
Epigraph creates beautiful 3D assets that bring products to life. We exist to help set our customers up for success now and in the future through measurable, quantifiable results. We’re here to help our customers grow and thrive in the ever-changing online market––and we’d like you to grow with us!
We’re a team of enthusiastic, curious and down-to-earth creators who produce compelling visual experiences. This is a place where ambitious creativity, initiative and autonomy are highly valued. Epigraph offers competitive compensation, a unique culture and opportunities for growth.
We’re seeking an experienced Motion Graphics Designer outside of the United States. This is a full-time remote position and you would report to our team based in Kansas City, MO.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with animation overlays and 3D compositing for various projects and clients.
- Work with the marketing/sales department to help create digital ads and motion graphics to drive new leads and traffic to the website.
- Create visually compelling animation reels for clients, our website and other product and marketing needs.
- Adhere to Epigrah’s brand and style guidelines in innovative ways that still push creative boundaries while solving problems.
What You Bring
- A strong track record backed by a motion portfolio.
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use Adobe After Effects, Premiere and other software platforms.
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to help solve problems and create innovative solutions.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently, quickly, and intelligently.
- Experience working with a remote and international team.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal).
- Ability to work autonomously and remotely.
- Unreal Engine knowledge is a plus.