Product Visualization Designer
Epigraph creates beautiful 3D assets that bring products to life. We exist to help set our customers up for success now and in the future through measurable, quantifiable results. We’re here to help our customers grow and thrive in the ever-changing online market–and we’d like you to grow with us!
We’re a team of enthusiastic, curious and down-to-earth creators who produce compelling visual experiences. This is a place where ambitious creativity, initiative and autonomy are highly valued. Epigraph offers competitive compensation, a unique culture and opportunities for growth.
We’re seeking an experienced Product Visualization Designer to join our global team. This is a full-time remote position and you would report to our team based in Kansas City, MO.
What You’ll Do
- Create 3D products from references
- Build materials from design specs
- Present multiple types of products in different contexts
- Realistically light and texture product scenes
- Color correction, grading, video editing and motion graphics
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
What You Bring
- A strong product-viz portfolio
- Expert in PBR workflow
- Proficient with Substance Painter
- Proficiency with one of these major DCCs is required: 3ds Max or Houdini or Blender
- Solid understanding of best topology practices when modeling from scratch or when retopologizing a model
- Comprehensive knowledge of game asset creation workflows ( UV unwrapping, baking, LOD creation, decimation)
- Experience with Unreal Engine, Substance Designer, Marvelous Designer, USD and GLTF are a bonus
- You’re not afraid to try new things and work with our technology team to realize new workflow practices
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Highly creative, with an eye for lighting, composition and photo-realism
- Excellent skills in problem solving and innovation
- Proactive and takes initiative