Epigraph creates beautiful 3D assets that bring products to life. We exist to help set our customers up for success now and in the future through measurable, quantifiable results. We’re here to help our customers grow and thrive in the ever-changing online market–and we’d like you to grow with us!
We’re a team of enthusiastic, curious and down-to-earth creators who produce compelling visual experiences. This is a place where ambitious creativity, initiative and autonomy are highly valued. Epigraph offers competitive compensation, a unique culture and opportunities for growth.
Epigraph seeks an experienced project manager to work closely with our team to produce high quality product imagery, augmented reality experiences, animations and interactive content. Ideal candidates will be extremely detailed-oriented, organized and be able to manage multiple work streams with the ability to quickly adapt to changing requirements/timelines.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, this position will be remote in the near term but will require that most work days be spent in-office when things return to normal.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the creation and delivery of 3D/CGI assets.
- Develop detailed multi-phased timelines
- Manage the intake and organization of shot lists, CAD files and documentation
- Manage day-to-day tasks, performing proactive identification of potential challenges and ensuring on-time project deliverables
- Develop and manage estimates and scopes
- Assign individual resource responsibilities and help identify appropriate resources needed on a per-project basis
- Manage project communication internally and externally and document key meetings and decisions Lead pricing and timeline estimation process with operations team
- Report overall project status internally and externally
- 1-2 years experience in project management
- Working understanding of KANBAN project management
- Background in 3D / CGI project management.
- Understanding of 3D process & techniques, leading 3D applications including modeling, animation, texturing, lighting, rendering, and compositing.
- Extremely well organized and detailed-oriented
- Experience delivering a large volume of product imagery
- Team player and strong work ethic
- Ability to quickly understand product specs and documentations
- A strong knowledge of best practices in project management
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
- A high level of comfort with managing multi- projects
- The ability to see big picture while managing every last detail
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Fast Growing Company with Room for Advancement
- Flexible Schedule and Uncapped Vacation
- Excellent Health Insurance
- Casual office in the Crossroads