Epigraph creates beautiful 3D assets that bring products to life. We exist to help set our customers up for success now and in the future through measurable, quantifiable results. We’re here to help our customers grow and thrive in the ever-changing online market––and we’d like you to grow with us!
We’re a team of enthusiastic, curious and down-to-earth creators who produce compelling visual experiences. This is a place where ambitious creativity, initiative and autonomy are highly valued. Epigraph offers competitive compensation, a unique culture and opportunities for growth.
We’re seeking an experienced UI/UX designer outside of the United States. This is a full-time/part-time remote position and you would report to our team based in Kansas City, MO.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the marketing/sales department to create digital ads and infographics to drive new leads and traffic to the website.
- Assist with branding client-facing collateral such as email signature, onboarding documents, contract templates and more.
- Work closely with our product and customer success teams to help design our client-facing CMS system.
- Build out and help design new landing pages on our website and viewinyourspace.com, including special PDP demo pages.
What You Bring
- A strong track record backed by a UI/UX portfolio.
- Experience in using UX/UI design best practices to create solutions and a deep care and curiosity about design aesthetics in general.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently, quickly, and intelligently.
- Experience working with a remote and international team.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal).
- Ability to work autonomously and remotely.
- Webflow knowledge is a plus.