At Epigraph, we know the key to growth is a high-performing business development team. That’s why we’re seeking a talented Director of Business Development to lead a team responsible with generating new business for our augmented reality and 3D product offerings. As a leader of the new business function, ideal candidates will have experience with KPI driven sales management, an understanding of marketing technology and passion for creating partnerships.. You should be a quick learner with a passion for technology, strong communication skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Objectives of this Role
- Lead growth of the company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Hiring and performance management of the business development function.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s growth strategy
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Own and manage performance of the Epigraph business development function
- Maintain and evolve the business development technology stack.
- Identify customer needs to inform product strategy and development.
- Maintain a cutting edge knowledge of the AR/3D market, competitors and opportunities
- Regularly report projections to senior management.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and/or at least 1 year of sales management experience
- Strong communication skills via phone, social media and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a growing company
- A passion for technology/SaaS with work experience in AR/VR or 3D
- Proficiency with Hubspot or other CRM software
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of managing sales & activity quotas