Epigraph is changing e-commerce by creating beautiful web experiences that bring products to life. We exist to set up our customers for success now and in the future through measurable, impactful results. We’re here to help our customers grow and thrive in the ever-changing online market – and we’d like you to grow with us!
Our rapidly growing client base encompasses various industries— from savvy startups to Fortune 500 enterprises.
Our Platform engages with millions of customers regularly and delivers product experiences that range from Augmented Reality, Virtual Photography, Product Tours, Product Configurators, and many more. Our work domains cover complex areas of product visualization to the typical needs of a B2B SaaS solution. We’re looking for talented engineers passionate about building a great customer experience and supporting a fast-growing company.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the marketing/sales department to create digital ads and infographics to drive new leads and traffic to the website.
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows
- Improve our design systems and solidify our brand usage across multiple mediums (develop rules on how to use our brand)
- Support our client’s goals and help our products have better performance in our customer’s PDPs
- Assist with branding client-facing collateral
- Work closely with our product and customer success teams to help design our client-facing CMS system.
- Build out and help design new landing pages on our website and viewinyourspace.com, including special PDP demo pages.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using Figma and Webflow
What You Bring
- An eye for detail
- 5+ years experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using Figma
- Experience working with a remote and international team.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Webflow knowledge is required.
To start as soon as possible
- All-embracing Benefits - Comprehensive insurance package, including medical, dental, vision
- Time Off - We offer unlimited vacation for full-time employees
- Technology and Tools - We provide leading technology for our teams
- Hybrid Work - Work from home, the office, or a hybrid of the two